Dental implants are a strong and reliable dental restoration that replaces your lost or missing teeth and goes deep into the bone giving support like a root of a tooth. It is a surgically placed product that gives you natural-looking results and makes eating, talking, and even singing easier. Dental implants can also be used to have restore multiple teeth and also secure dentures.
– Studies have shown you will receive a better reception from your peers, and you are much more likely to smile in public.
– Dental implants can protect natural bone, such as your jawline, which can deteriorate when not holding teeth in place.
– Implants prevent bone loss, which can cause shifting of the other teeth in the area around the missing tooth.
– The bone around the implant can actually grow to hold the implant tight, through a process called Osseointegration.
– Each implant can be custom crafted to fit your needs (including size, shape, color, and fit).
– You can eat as normally as you could if you had a full set of natural teeth.
– They are the next best thing to healthy natural teeth. Some could even argue implants are much better than natural teeth as well.
– They can return the natural shape of your face back to what it looked like prior to the loss of your original teeth.
If you are interested in learning how restorative dentistry can be used to restore your missing teeth, we invite you to call Cottage Grove Dental to set up a consultation session with Dr. Brent Bitner. We are always happy to help you restore your confident smile!